To add a new user to Google search console https://search.google.com/search-console:
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Type the Google Account name (email@example.com) of the new user. (One must have a Google Account to be granted access to a Search Console property.)
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new owner must add the property to their property list in order to access it.