The easiest way to get setup with the ZenChange Social Media team is to share partner access through your Facebook Business Manager account. When you add a partner to your Business Manager, you can grant access to different assets and assign specific permission levels. Partners can see assets you share with them in their Business Managers.
Before you begin
- Only business admins can add a partner.
- You must have a Facebook Business Manager setup with your company Facebook Page, Ads Account, Product Catalog, Pixel, and Instagram accounts already connected.
- The ZenChange Partner ID Number is: 138177420147337
How to give ZenChange access to assets in your Business Manager
To add partners or agencies to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click + Add.
- Select Give a partner access to your assets.
- Enter the Partner Business ID (138177420147337) you want to add and click Next.
- On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets. Choose a type of asset in the first column. Select the assets you want to add your partner to in the second column. Assign a role for your partner in the third column. Repeat these steps until you've chosen roles for all of the assets you want to assign.
- Click Save Changes.
ZenChange can now see the assets you assigned to them in Business Manager.