If we have installed the free chat tool Tawk.to on your website, here's how it works:
- We'll setup the branding look and feel of the chat button (within the limitations of the tool) and install it on your website.
- You'll need to download the Tawk.to app on your phone. You can also be logged in from your desktop. Multiple people may login to your account.
- When you're online, the "we're here" button or chat bubble will automatically appear. When you're offline the "leave a message" or email bubble will automatically appear. If you prefer, we can disable the bubble completely when you're offline.
- We can specify the hours you want to be online.
- After hours, even if you're logged in, chat will go offline
- During chat hours, if you're not logged in, chat will go offline
- You need to be logged in AND within chat hours for the chat bubble to appear
- We can customize the text that appears after you click on the chat bubble